Realistic Ores

by ouk_ouk

New look for iron, copper and uranium ores. Now, they have colors of real ores, not refined metals. Also, uranium ore glow is decreased to 70%. (Configurable and with support for other mods.)

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Environment

i Compatibility with Simple Compress

4 years ago

Hi, I noticed that you've already made your mod compatible with Deadlock's Stacking. Could you make it compatible with Simple Compress (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/SimpleCompress) as well, please? It's just about the same issue: the color of ore stacks doesn't match the color of single ores.

4 years ago

Sure I can. I'll do it as soon as I find a moment when I'm not wasting my life on being utterly useless.

4 years ago

Thanks! :-)

4 years ago

So, I've started implementing this. I made graphics and wrote some code and this totally doesn't work. The problem is very simple and I can fix that.
However, while investigating it I've discovered a bug in the main code for integration with other mods, which in theory should prevent my mod from even starting. I see no way in which it would work in the current state but it does regardless. This gives me quite a mental breakdown and it can delay the next update.

4 years ago

Nice to see you're working on it. But take your time -- I don't want to be the cause of a breakdown! :-D

4 years ago

Update: Nothing has changed, I'm still planning to finish this.
(Well, that's a lousy update but at least I still remember.)

4 years ago

YAY! Another thing done!

4 years ago

Thank you very much, these are some nice stacks! :-)

New response