Realistic Fusion Weaponry

Energy production isn't the only use of nuclear fusion. Weapons of mass destruction are another use, for example. Fully compatible with True Nukes, K2, Angel's/Bob's, SE and IR2. Addon to Realistic Fusion Power.

Content
2 years ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b [Fixed in 1.5.8] Angel's exploration compatibility

2 years ago

version 1.8.4 when loaded with Angel's Exploration (BETA)(version 0.3.12) have item-group id error due to 'angels-exploration' does not exist.
After I looked into angel's code I spot commented out name = "angels-exploration", and name = "combat" in subgroup name.
Pointer problem?

2 years ago

As of RFP weaponary version 1.8.4 when loaded with Angel's Exploration (BETA)(version 0.3.12) have item-group id error due to 'angels-exploration' does not exist.
After I looked into angel's code I spot commented out name = "angels-exploration" and name = "combat" in subgroup name(look like this change is intended to replace vanilla sub-group).
Pointer problem?

2 years ago

Same, it errors completely with angel's exploration for some reason.

2 years ago

Same, happens after the last angels update, we might need to wait for this one to catch up

2 years ago

I fix by edit compatibility-patches in RealisticFusionWeaponry_1.5.7.zip\RealisticFusionWeaponry_1.5.7\compatibility-patches\angelsexploration\data.lua
replace group = "angels-exploration", in line 79 with group = "combat", just extract .zip and edit it

New response