Realistic Fusion Weaponry

Energy production isn't the only use of nuclear fusion. Weapons of mass destruction are another use, for example. Fully compatible with True Nukes, K2, Angel's/Bob's, SE and IR2. Addon to Realistic Fusion Power.

Content
2 years ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b [Fixed in 1.5.3] Crash with opted to change settings

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697564089907675217/872896275647959071/unknown.png repeating crash that ask to reset settings.

Tho resetting them dose not help so disabling it is the only solution currently

2 years ago

Looks like some kind of mod conflict, can you send me your mod-list.json?

2 years ago

With those mods I don't get the same error that you screenshotted, but I do get a lot of different errors completely unrelated to RFW.
If I keep clicking "disable listed mods" it eventually loads, but it takes several restarts; you're trying to run mods that are utterly incompatible with each other. One example is Industrial Revolution 2, as far as I know it isn't possible to run it at the same time as angel's+bob's.
Fix your modlist, then tell me if it still crashes with the same error.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I don't even use IR2 so WTF. haven't even installed that once

2 years ago

Sorry, that was my fault. Factorio automatically enables "new" mods (those that aren't specified in the mod-list.json), so it enabled ALL of the mods that I had downloaded + all of yours. I disabled that and enabled RFW, but now it loads without any errors.
If you changed any mod settings then send me the .dat. If that doesn't work either then there's no way for me to know what the problem is, unless you'd go through all the effort of disabling all of the mods one by one and seeing when it stops crashing.

2 years ago

well had some settings I used. Tho on top of my mind I don't really remember what that was so I ended up disabling the mod for it to load at all. I'll see what i can find

2 years ago

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697564089907675217/873804623926943794/unknown.png Well just enabling the mod again causes this. Tho it looks like a conflict between yours and true nukes.

I can even confirm no crash when true nukes disable instead of yours.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697564089907675217/873806339724410880/mod-list.json

2 years ago

Also the crash u see is with default settings after getting the setting reset option as I mentioned in the start of the issue. Can see it on image too.

2 years ago

Did you change any of the mod settings of True Nukes? I haven't looked if TN even has any mod settings when I made the patch, so it's possible that one of them caused the crash.

2 years ago

noting after updating.

2 years ago

tho I do have settings on it.

2 years ago

Can you send me your mod-settings.dat then? It should be in the same directory as the mod-list.json.

2 years ago

Fixed in 1.5.3, it was related to one of the settings.

2 years ago

ok thanks

New response