|Created:||3 years ago|
|Latest Version:||1.6.0 (3 years ago)|
If you are using Squeak Through, update it to 1.1.5
Adds nuclear reactors that work like big boilers, as well as uranium processing recipes and "turbine" engines for more compact power generation.
- 1.6.0 - 2016/12/30 - Added low-priority "peak load" turbine, changed display name of existing turbine to "Base load steam turbine"
- 1.5.1 - 2016/11/26 - Fixed reactors not restarting if recipe changed while shut down
- 1.5.0 - 2016/11/01 - Reworking of fuel reprocessing and breeder cycle, removal of redundant uranium item (if you still have any it will be replaced with ore), addition of throttle override signal
- 1.4.5 - 2016/10/29 - Reworked update algorithm, now more efficient and reliable, added custom reactor sound
- 1.4.4 - 2016/10/24 - Changed shutdown behaviour - now stays off until throttle reaches zero, reactor emits "shutting down" signal
- 1.4.3 - 2016/10/16 - Added signal to turn off reactor, adjusted signal icons, added Russian localisation from kleho, reactor recipes now show duration at minimum power, actual duration at max power unchanged
- 1.4.2 - 2016/10/16 - Flow Control now optional again, reactors, turbines and cooling towers can be hand-crafted
- 1.4.1 - 2016/10/13 - Added blueprint support to the circuit interface - it should now keep wire settings
- 1.4.0 - 2016/10/09 - Fuel production now uses liquid slurry instead of uranium item, added RTG equipment, plutonium artifact crafting, uranium steel plate recipe and depleted uranium ammo
- 1.3.1 - 2016/10/04 - Turbines now primary output, ingot stack size changes, reactor power increased slightly
- 1.3.0 - 2016/10/03 - Improved fuel sprites, fixed bugs in control script, adjusted processing recipes, added turbine
- 1.1.1 - 2016/09/28 - Fixed error in reprocessing recipe, changed fuel consumption to increase linearly with power output
- 1.1.0 - 2016/09/26 - Reactor and cooling tower subcomponent entities are now indestructible (but will still be removed if the reactor/tower is destroyed). Fuel processing and consumption speed adjusted.
- 1.0.0 - 2016/09/25 - Initial release.