ReStack

by Optera

Adds settings to set stack sizes for ores, plates, barrels, fuel cells, ammo and crafting machines for base and mod added variants.

Tweaks
a month ago
0.15 - 1.1
Storage Cheats

g [rejected] override stacks for Bob's ?

5 years ago

Hey I have a question about override stack size for Bob's mods items. This mod really helps but doesn't work on every item I was using 2 stack mods before and with that combo everything had the same stack size, but the other mod is outdated :(

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

What items are you talking about?
When I last checked stack sizes applied correctly for everything bob adds.

10 months ago

Not sure if this mod is being maintained anymore, but I was just searching for the same info, as many of his intermediates are not updated via this mod. The most common is various metal plates, aluminum plates, bronze plates, etc. Also steel for some reason.

10 months ago

Yes it is maintained.

Please read the FAQ.
None of your mentioned items have usable properties to automatically sort into categories.

10 months ago

Sorry, I read the FAQ but didn't know what that meant. Surprised me that something from vanilla like "Plastic bar" couldn't be changed with this mod.

So does that mean the reason "Silver plate" can be changed but "Gold plate" can't, is that Bobingabout didn't properly assign some property to "Gold plate" (And the others that don't respond to "Plate stack size")?

10 months ago

Using in game mouse over on setting "Plate stack size":
"Set stack size for smelting products.
Stone brick stack size is set by tile stack size.
Set to 0 to use base value."

If bob's Gold Plate isn't produced in a proper smelter it wont be affected.

9 months ago

Ah, that must be it, various plates are produced in chemical furnaces, metal mixing furnaces, and electrolyzers.

I'm guessing that's also why non-modded things like 'Steel' and 'Plastic bar' can't be changed, since they are from chemical furnaces and chemical plants respectively.

Thanks for the extra knowledge!

New response