ReStack

by Optera

Adds settings to set stack sizes for ores, plates, barrels, fuel cells, ammo and crafting machines for base and mod added variants.

Tweaks
a month ago
0.15 - 1.1
Storage Cheats

g would be handy if I could just 20x your default in the modd settings in one line.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Also, it looks like rails and circuits are not covered yet. Please add when you have a moment.

6 years ago

ReStack was made to normalize stack sizes among certain groups of items. For example assembling machine stacks to 50 while chemical plant only to 10. This can't be done with a multiplier.
Usually stack sizes need to be set once, so i see no point adding multipliers on top of numeric settings.

I've noted to add rails, combinators and wires for the next release.

6 years ago

Any way to make it so everything has higher stacks? There are things like chests; plastic bars, circuits, science packs, sulfur, batteries, uranium stuff, that I'd like to have a custom stack value, or is this too difficult and not worth it?

6 years ago

Just get something like BigBags if you want EVERYTHING to stack to high numbers. Pretty sure it 10 times everything by default, and has config options to increase that.

New response