Rampant Maintenance

by Veden

Player owned machines will breakdown overtime. Configuration for entities in mod settings. Research available to offset breakdowns. Idle machines should not breakdown. Broken down machines should automatically restart after a cooldown unless destroyed by damage when breaking down

Tweaks
1 year, 10 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Can you provide more info on main page?

1 year, 11 months ago

I’m not looking for the info to be provided here in this thread, but rather requesting the main page be updated with some clarification on these. If the concept of this mod didn’t interest me enough, the lack of info would’ve just turned me away rather than posting this thread. I’m requesting the info be updated for people that are not like me. :)

Rail and chain signals have asterisks next to them, but there’s nothing anywhere else to explain why.

There’s a mention of tile type under the machine affecting it. Can this be elaborated on? My assumption is that stone/concrete decrease how often they break down, but I hate assuming. ;) Do other tile types (grass vs desert) affect it as well? Does any of this take mod added tiles into account?

While I believe there’s a good chance there’s a setting that can affect this, I still believe it may be good to give more details on how often, for how long, and how much health is lost by default (with of course the mention of these being configurable if they indeed are).

1 year, 10 months ago

I can add this to the todo list

New response