Rampant Maintenance

by Veden

Player owned machines will breakdown overtime. Configuration for entities in mod settings. Research available to offset breakdowns. Idle machines should not breakdown. Broken down machines should automatically restart after a cooldown unless destroyed by damage when breaking down

Tweaks
1 year, 10 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g So Far So Good

3 years ago

I tried out a similar mod with breakdown mechanics a while back but I found it far too tedious and obnoxious. It might have been an early less polished version of maintenance madness but I cant recall. From what I have seen thus far this feels really fair and adds to the gameplay that I am going for rather than detracting from it. It's completely fine as is but just as a heads up I noticed the red plus sign Effects tooltip reads "%9" rather than "9%" while hovering over it at the research and how it will improve various aspects. I really like that you added research for a plethora of options to improve the overall mechanics in various ways rather than just going the minimum route and having one research for breakdown chance etc.

3 years ago

This should be fixed in the latest

New response