Rampant Evolution

by Veden

Changes evolution mechanic to allow for green play. All evolution parameters are configurable and retroactively work on-the-fly. Tries to balance evolution level with number of nests covered by pollution. Killing units reduces evolution. Sets vanilla map evolution factors to 0 in new game settings and can change existing save map evolution factors in mod settings. If you want the vanilla options still, use the mod settings in Rampant Evolution. Has stats for displaying evolution in game.

11 months ago

i Recomended settings and more examples

9 months ago

First of all, many thanks for the modifications, and how flexible the settings are, much respect for that.
Your mod has a fairly detailed settings, because of which you start to get a little confused in the numbers, and you also understand that the numbers need to be recalculated for your modpack. It scares.
It would be nice if there were recommended settings for modpacks, small, medium and large.
In order not to write detailed recommendations for each modpack, you can divide all modpacks by the duration of their passage, and based on it, write the recommended settings, for example, count up to 150 hours as short. medium 150-300, large 300+ (in that spirit), and based on the length, suggest settings, then they can be used for any modpack.
On the other hand, I would like to offer more examples for settings, how which numbers affect evolution, in particular what small numbers do and what big ones do, maybe this alone will make your mod easier to set up.
In summary, your mod is very flexible and good, but it is quite difficult to set it up now due to the complexity of presenting information, I propose to improve it :)

9 months ago

First of all, many thanks for the modifications, and how flexible the settings are, much respect for that.
Your mod has a fairly detailed settings, because of which i start to get a little confused in the numbers, and i also understand that the numbers need to be recalculated for my modpack. It scares.
It would be nice if there were recommended settings for modpacks, small, medium and large.
In order not to write detailed recommendations for each modpack, you can divide all modpacks by the duration, and based on it, write the recommended settings, for example, count up to 150 hours as short. medium 150-300, large 300+ (in that spirit), and based on the length, suggest settings, then they can be used for any modpack.
On the other hand, I would like to offer more examples for settings, how which numbers affect evolution, in particular what small numbers do and what big ones do, maybe this alone will make your mod easier to set up.
In summary, your mod is very flexible and good, but it is quite difficult to set it up now due to the complexity of presenting information, I propose to improve it :)

New response