Rampant Evolution

by Veden

Changes evolution mechanic to allow for green play. All evolution parameters are configurable and retroactively work on-the-fly. Tries to balance evolution level with number of nests covered by pollution. Killing units reduces evolution. Sets vanilla map evolution factors to 0 in new game settings and can change existing save map evolution factors in mod settings. If you want the vanilla options still, use the mod settings in Rampant Evolution. Has stats for displaying evolution in game.

11 months ago

b settings

1 year, 10 months ago

hey, great mod , really like it with rampant but something wrong with last update

it changed my evo even when i didnt changed settings at all - annoying but could go around

it add some % to that new settings even when i got that disabled (16% low player entites, 100% mid player entites even when i got 0 and 0 in settings)
- really annoying
also when i count all this numbers they dont add at all , unless some % means diffrent things ( like 100% mean x1 not x2)
anyway pls fix and add way to disable this new settings cos they dont fit at all to my current save

1 year, 10 months ago
(updated 1 year, 10 months ago)

well also forgot to add that after update there is no minimum evo ( even when i had that setting on before and after update) it shows 0% minimum when it should be much higher even now when its broken cos current evo is 16% so should be 5.44 ( setting is on 0.34)
and all this changes happen without starting reconstruction and when i force reconstruction its still broken like desribed above

seems to me like some settings doesnt change anything at all

1 year, 10 months ago

going to need a save to be able to help

1 year, 10 months ago

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsBgTBk0chmqgbFfN-bbW3n7uwlu0w?e=fGUY7l

it was around 40 evo before update other stuff you can easy see ( like no min evo)

1 year, 10 months ago

tnx for update , evo is still low but other stuff works now

New response