|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.17.0 (4 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.14 - 0.17|
This mod adds a visual indication to the world to help place radars on a neat grid.
To reposition the guide marks to match an existing radar setup, or reconfigure for a modded radar with non-standard range, hover the mouse cursor over a radar and press Control+G
To show or hide the radar placement guides, press Control-G (with no radar under the cursor) to toggle the mode.
NOTE: This mod may not work - and isn't that useful - with mods that add many upgradable radar levels to the game. If you want longer range radars, stick with mods that change the default radar range, or those that just add a small number of radar upgrades.
- v0.16.1 - update for Factorio 0.16.x
- v0.15.1 - bugfix for blueprint book crash and markers preventing building at their location
- v0.15.0 - updated for factorio experimental 0.15
- v0.1.3 - bugfix (empty blueprint books could crash)
- v0.1.2 - bugfix (tile only blueprints could crash)
- v0.1.1 - initial release