Temporary Stations (Wait Conditions and Personal Trains)

The mod lets you control the behaviour of trains upon arriving at temporary stations. The train either switches to manual mode or waits with custom conditions. You can also define a Train as your Personal Train and use the shortcut to call that train to your position.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Trains

b Incompatible with upcoming LTN changes

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

LTN 1.13.0 will uses temporary stops to overcome the limitation of having unique stop names.
It would be nice if your mod didn't touch temporary stops in LTN generated schedules.

Here's the fix I made for myself: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GVM_4t63YRKOJno2Nn-q63aMitk8mDLk

4 years ago

thanks for the notifaction. I checked against the ltn master branch, seems to work. Will push an update as soon as 1.13 hits the mod portal.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

You can update now. The api used will work with current 1.12.
Sidenote: You should move global initializations to on_init and on_configuration_changed. My changes will not properly initialize the new global if updated in existing games.

4 years ago

Already caught that, wrote a migration. I want to do some other changes anyway (see threads below)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Unfortunately, the compatibility is not fixed.

When the "Behaviour upon arrival" setting is set to "Switch to manual mode", all LTN trains switch to manual when arriving at the provider station. When the setting is set to "Apply custom conditions", I'm not quite sure what exactly goes wrong, but LTN trains get stuck at stations, or just skip stations altogether.

4 years ago

Can you upload a savegame? I can not reproduce a bug like that, atm

4 years ago

I don't have the save game for that multiplayer game, but it should be easy to do. Just trigger any LTN delivery while the the "Behaviour upon arrival" setting is set to "Switch to manual mode", and watch as the LTN train jumps to manual mode as soon as it arrives at the provider station.

4 years ago

I also had incompatibility issues with the latest versions of LTN and this mod, but funnily enough it was only with fluid trains.

4 years ago
  • Which factorio version? .18 i assume?
  • Do you use the Mod Portal versions of LTN and TempStations? modfied?
  • Can you post a screenshot of LTN & TempStations settings?
  • Does it happen in local singleplayer?
4 years ago

For me, it was Factorio 0.18.18, LTN 1.13.0, TempStations 0.5.3 (both direct from mod portal), haven't tried singleplayer but I don't expect it would make a difference.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

OK, I tested it for you. Here's a save game, just open the train and set it to automatic to reproduce. If you keep the save as is, you'll see the next station point to the depot instead of the correct station after it arrives at the provider. If you change the TempStations setting to "Switch to manual", the train will jump to manual mode instead.

4 years ago

I uploaded a Fix, let me know if that fixes your issues

4 years ago

Yes, looks like it's fixed.

4 years ago

Awesome. Needed it as i was streaming at that point.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Well New issue. Some LTN trains still Getting converted to MANUAL mode.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697564089907675217/703353938010832896/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697564089907675217/703353992096514118/unknown.png
Not as it is any crash just the LTN train converting. so some spot in the code that i don't know any of. there might be a glip.

4 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

3 years ago

If it's gone how can i still have the issue? & if so were to report: LTN ?

3 years ago

not gone :( once it fixed itself but now im in game when its broken - all info and log/save file there https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=214&t=86915

3 years ago

Any update on this? I have the same issue. LTN puts in temporary stations and this mode changes the wait conditions of the temporary station, stalling my train.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

This is still a bug in 1.0. Tho the issue is only for the fluid trains. They are going in total manual or it is spammed with temp stop that don't make the train leave the provider station.

Also u might want to make the mod work with 1.1.xx ??

3 years ago

Still present with normal trains too. I don't know when or what it triggers.
But from time to time I see LTN trains with a tempstop that has "Passenger Present" in it.
My personal train mod was set to the "custom" setting

New response