Temporary Stations (Wait Conditions and Personal Trains)

The mod lets you control the behaviour of trains upon arriving at temporary stations. The train either switches to manual mode or waits with custom conditions. You can also define a Train as your Personal Train and use the shortcut to call that train to your position.

Content
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Trains

g Just found this mod, looks interesting!

4 years ago

Hi there. Thanks for making this. First question, is this the only place you'd want us to post questions or concerns? I didn't see a link to a forum post or anything.

Second, I'm like literally 5 minutes into a new save in v0.17.79 running a fair quantity of minor-change mods (RSO, LTN, and some others -- no overhaul mods like AngelBob, etc.), and I was told about this one last minute. Is installing and enabling this mod on an existing save possible? Are there glitches or best practices to be worried about when applying it to an existing save that might be less relevant when having it before a map is generated to begin with?

Would you suggest re-rolling the map (probably with the exchange string, at this point) before I get too deeply invested, since I'm only a few minutes in?

Thanks in advance, and cheers.

4 years ago

No, i don't use the a forum post for this mod - the mod portal is the right place.

Installing and removing this mod on an existing save can be done without problems. You can always make a backup of your save before enabling this mod.

cheers

4 years ago

Why thank you very kindly, I hadn't expected to receive an answer so soon. I'm excited to get home and try this mod out. Cheers

New response