Temporary Stations (Wait Conditions and Personal Trains)

The mod lets you control the behaviour of trains upon arriving at temporary stations. The train either switches to manual mode or waits with custom conditions. You can also define a Train as your Personal Train and use the shortcut to call that train to your position.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Trains

g Really useful mod, thank you! One request: a shortcut bar toggle

5 years ago

Thanks so much for making this mod. I love the new Temporary Station mechanic but the way I have been using it so far I have often found that it takes a little more effort than I would have hoped, because every time I use it I have to monitor the train's progress and then quickly switch it to manual on arrival, or else change the Wait condition every time.

Could I make one request: could you add a toggle for your mod? Sometimes I want your mod to be active so the train switches to Manual, but occasionally I will want the vanilla behaviour. If I could toggle your mod off then I could have the best of both worlds.

The ideal way in my view would be a new button on the Shortcut bar - like we now have Toggle Roboport and Toggle Exoskeleton. Judging by some other mods I have, it's fairly easy to add a new button to this bar. The icon could just be the Train Stop image or something like that.

A keyboard shortcut to toggle on/off would be a nice-to-have as well.

Thanks very much.

5 years ago

Hey,

sounds good, i'll implement that.

Cheers

5 years ago

Thanks very much for implementing this!

5 years ago

thanks for the feedback :)

New response