- All pollution divided by 2.
- Formula now calculated by perimeter, not area, as that seems less unfair. Also, perimeter is the length you have to interact with the building with inserters.
- Formula now decreases pollution per building per tier, rather than decreasing pollution per product per tier, as that is more in line with vanilla.
- Void buildings no longer emit quite as much pollution. Like 10x less. Forgot how little they destroyed each.
- Regenerative heat exchangers now emit pollution by formula.
- Full release.
- Formula now applied automatically by whitelist.
- Gas and fluid voids now pollute. A lot.
- All appropriate non-generator buildings covered. Generators other than combustion turbines, along with the item void and pollution-consuming structures, are untouched. For now.
- data-final-fixes.lua is now returned to the natural state of software, an uncommented unreadable mess. But it's not manual anymore!
- Got an idea for automatically applying the formula, but haven't set it up yet. Only missing piece is determining if some arbitrary entry in data.raw was inserted by PyMods, although I could just use a manual whitelist.
- Added fixes for high pressure furnace, advanced foundry, automated factory, and soil extractor.
- Tweaked combustion turbine numbers to be less arbitrary. P/m is now 2x, 1.33x, and 0.75x an equivalent number of boilers (900, 1200, and 1500).
- Created changelog (retroactive to 0.0.1).
- Sorted and added comments to data-final-fixes.lua for readability.
- Initial release.
- Hoping to find a way to automatically apply the formula instead of doing it manually, but manual works for now.
- Drill and pumpjack pollution to be set according to formula 3*floor(A/2)*((T+3)/4)
- Assembler and furnace pollution to be set to 2*floor(A/3)*((T+3)/4).
- Combustion turbine set at 800, 1200, and 1500.
- Fixes for combustion turbine, crystal mine, and destructive distillation column.