PyCoal Touched By an Angel

Seven Mods for the Arch666Angel under the sky, Seventeen for the Bobingabout in their halls of stone, Nine for Pyanodon doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie, One Mod to rule them all, one Mod to find them, One Mod to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Tweaks
a month ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Progress HALTED in very beginning.

3 years ago

Needs update. Its broken with Bob/angel/PY.
See: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/pycoalprocessing/discussion/5f1286dfa0118714e50a763c

Either add a handcraft simple circuit board or edit the beginning recipes that require Simple Circuit Boards to use simple substrates. There are a few.
Cant progress if I can't research, can't reasurch if I make glass, can't make glass unless I have glass, can't make the machines to make glass if you don't have glass to make the Simple Circuit boards.

Update soon please

3 years ago

a save file helps as i can sync mods/settings to check over everything and make corrections.

3 years ago

Alright! Where do I send the save file?

3 years ago

Try the forums or put it in the cloud and send me a link.

3 years ago

Sent to you in the Forums. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks so much! You rock!!

3 years ago

Did you get them? I sent the first one and it is in the outbox on the forum. I sent one to myself and it went to the sent folder. I tried it again to see If I clicked the wrong button and it went to outbox too. I tried a 3rd time with a Dropbox link and it too went to the outbox. I don't know why its not going to sent. Sorry if they did actually sent and you got 3

New response