M41-A Pulse Rifle

Up for adoption. ... may have a home yet.

Content
6 years ago
0.14 - 0.16
Combat

g Hey

5 years ago

Not sure if you are still active, but I fixed the localization issue (unknown key message on names and descriptions). If you're still active, I can send you the file or tell you how to fix it, otherwise, can I upload the mod myself?

5 years ago

yes plz do

5 years ago

i have been busy with other things lately and keep forgetting about this. my email is dead_by_dawn_666@hotmail.com i added you to the permissions list, im not sure if that will allow u to update or edit posts. Hell i think i can give you the page.

5 years ago

Uploaded the fixed file as 1.1.3. As a collaborator, I think you have to okay and make the release official.

I do have ideas for the mod but I'm not sure you should just give me the page, this was initially your hard work.

5 years ago

aight. Thats cool thx for taking care of that for me. If you have ideas you have my permission to do what you wll with it. even if you wanted to upload it on your own profile as your own addition i dont mind. i wont be updating anytime soon. and if people do enjoy it id like for them to continue. the flares are broken. but the gun was fun to use. as for you updating i didnt recieve any sort of notification for release.

5 years ago

Odd. I wonder if I did something wrong.

5 years ago

I'm going to be working on a new mod soonish. I've decided if this mod isn't already claimed, I would roll it into the project. I don't necessarily need access here since its a new mod, just wanted to ask if you were ok with me doing that.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Your on the collabs list, so feel free to do as you will.

5 years ago

Cool thanks

New response