Proper Tier Doubling - Belts & Assemblers

Proper Tier Doubling - Each assembler doubles in speed as the tier increases to allow for halving of ratios and setups per tier. This doubling also applies to belt speed, cleanly going from 15/s to 30/s to 60/s. No more do you have to figure out 0.75 or 1.25 setups or dealing with wonky 45/s belts! Double Speed Belts by darkfrei *note* this mod was made for me personally, as such I have combined two features together since I could not find another mod that did this so simply.

Content
1 year, 9 months ago
Logistics

g Krastorio 2 Compatibility

1 year, 7 months ago
(updated 1 year, 7 months ago)

Hey bud, thanks for the awesome mod.

Was just wondering it it'd be too cheeky to ask for a special Krastorio2 compatibility mode?

K2 adds a green belt that goes at 60 and a purple belt that goes at 90. They also add a new advanced assembler that has 5 times crafting speed. Currently this mod makes all values for those belts double the previous (so the green belt is 120 and the purple belt is 240), but I was thinking it would probably be better to remove the green belts completely (or change them to 90 even though it's not double the previous), change the purple belts to be 120, and change the crafting speed on the advanced assembler to be 4. That way your fastest belt still has a sane speed (at 240/s the game gives up on rendering the belt's motion altogether!) and the final tier of assembler is once again double the previous one.

I realize this would be a pretty non-trivial bit of work (figuring out mod compaibility, removing the green belt tech from K2, editing the advanced assembler, etc.), so no worries at all if you don't wanna touch it, but I'm thinking of starting a K2 run soon and I'd super appreciate this :)

Take care.

New response