Cmers' Vanilla Revamp

by C-mers

A variety of changes to remix the vanilla Factorio experience.

Content
a month ago
Manufacturing

b Crash on startup

10 months ago
(updated 10 months ago)

Upon downloading the mod fresh from the site myself it doesn't seem to crash. The line the error occurs on refers to the recipe change for express belts, and they have a separate recipe for normal and expensive recipes. It's not dependent on any of the startup settings, so maybe you have some other mod conflicting with that. Otherwise I'd just suggest deleting and re-downloading.

10 months ago
10 months ago

I managed to find the issue in the form of belt recipes conflicting with bob's logistics' own recipes and the functions his specific mods use to change existing item recipes. But uninstalling that led to another issue involving Realistic Fusion Power which I couldn't get a lead on.

That being said, I don't think that save file is a good fit for this mod since I didn't plan on it being used alongside major modpacks. That's because of both the content being redundant and because of potential incompatibilities like this that would require a bunch of time writing compatibility patches for. This is more of a reimagining of the vanilla game than something to add a ton of content.

New response