Power And Armor

Adds higher tier powerarmor and equipment

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Armor

b max_length of personal laser defense MK2 and MK3 is incorrect (shorter than actual range)

4 years ago

For personal laser defense MK2 and MK3, the range is greater than the actual "max_length" of the beam, i.e. the beam animation is shown at 30 and 60 tiles respectively but the laser doesn't actually do damage until you are 15 tiles away from a target.

It looks like this is just a typo in prototypes/equipment.lua, in the prototypes for PaA-personal-laser-defense-mk2-equipment (same for mk3) attack_parameters.ammo_type.action.action_delivery.max_length is wrong (being set to 15 instead of the actual range of the laser), adjusting these to 30 and 60 respectively in a local copy of the mod appeared to fix everything.

4 years ago

Thanks. I was wondering where to find the info and thanks to you I've fixed it myself.
Thanks again for your help.
I hope the owner will fix it soon...

4 years ago

Apologies for leaving this bug unfixed for so long. Some real live issues took up too much of my time and energy for a while, but I've uploaded a fixed version. Thank you for still using my mod

4 years ago

Sorry for late answer, but I can understand fully.
I've got serious RL problems and can understand your situation more than any other, I think.
I hope there was nothing too serious, so it's really a temporary problem...

New response