Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Armor

i Technology descriptions, and possible bob's integration

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hello all,
I have a question for you: Do you enjoy the descriptions as they are, or do you want descriptions that tell you what the thing does? Or do you want both, where I add a descriptive description to the current one?

Furthermore, I've been playing a angelBob game lately and would like to know if you would like bob's mod integration (recipe integration, fixing overwriting, etc.)

6 years ago

I like your mod. Haven't used it all yet (I love the beginning of the game).
Don't fret too much over descriptions. Improving them quickly might make the community feel that the mod is being well maintained.
I d'ont use Angels and bobs much (except for Angel's infinite ores :) ).

If you do add compatibility, make sure you change the information page and maybe even add "-Bob Compatible" at the end of the name, so when players search for Bob's mods they see yours as well.

I've tried a bit of AAI and watched a few youtube videos of Bobs petro-chem. The later turned me away from Bobs mods. So I personally don't need integration.

The thing is that you have vanilla players and modded players. Once you start on the mods, you want to try as many as possible, so having mod compatibility with other mods seems like a big deal to me. Once I try a mod that gives me a bit of grief, I simply remove it (AKA Lighted Electric Poles that did not update to 0.15)

• Of course, another suggestion would be a lighted version of your advanced electric poles (an electric pole with a light fixture, how 1980s, right?) -

Anyways, all good, keep updating it so that it works, and I'll keep on using it as is :) That's my 2 cents worth.

New response