Power And Armor

Adds higher tier powerarmor and equipment

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Armor

g Umm bug report #3

7 years ago

Haha Love the mod! I dropped 2 other armor mods in favor of this one! me likey! :)

Anyhow

The robot recharge rate is... kinda slow. Its faster and slower. Im using 100 robots and building an entity that consist of aprox 200 pieces. They go 2 rounds but then a huge cloud until they all recharge.

I noticed: Vanilla 21.0MW > Your mod 4400kW. I think you meant 4*400MW. So far love the shields- they are good- you can really feel the diffrence. Love the impact on armor- now when a train hits me it does not insta kill me(i think that was your intention for adding impact block- good call!). All otehr things are working as expected.

I noticed you did not add the battery mk3 or mk2, maybe you should or wont- idk Im using only 1 battery anyway.

Oh Suggestin- Personal defense mk2 as Im using the vanilla one and Im using like 30 of them and they still are very bad.

7 years ago

thanks for your positive feedback and your help finding bugs.The issue with the roboports is fixed now.
I have added a mk3 battery and the personal defense. the upgraded defense has twice the dps of the vanilla one.

ps I have indeed met with quite a few trains on the rails

New response