Pollution is the Solution

by Mylon

Pollution kills biter nests. After spawning 60 biters via absorbing pollution, they die.

Tweaks
1 year, 11 months ago
0.18 - 2.0
4.59K
Enemies

g I'm confused how this works

2 years ago

I'm a bit confused, if you kill biter nests as they "smell" your pollution wouldn't that mean that you are effectively cutting them off from evolving due to your pollution? Or at least making it easier for you to not over-evolve them with your careless pollution and thus making it easier?

2 years ago

Evolution is triggered by the creation of pollution, not it's absorption. This mod has no effect on evolution.

2 years ago

Oooh I see now, maybe mention that in the description so it is a bit more clear how it functions!

2 years ago

That's how evolution works in vanilla!

Also I misspoke: Evolution also advances when nests die and this mod kills nests, so this mod does have an effect on evolution.

2 years ago

Yeah I figured that after I posted my message XD. 1600 hours in this game and I always thought that the direct contact with pollution was what caused them to evolve and attack in the first place - welp, I learned something new!

New response