Plutonium Energy

Adds processing of plutonium, excess product from nuclear reaction. Plutonium can be used to make ammo (even plutonium atomic bomb) and to generate energy as MOX fuel.

Content
6 days ago
0.15 - 1.1
Power

b Compatibility bug with mod Atomic Artillery

5 months ago

As I know mod "Plutonium Energy" compatible with mod "Atomic Artlillery".
Proof: in the mod files "Plutonium Energy" there is a file "plutonium-atomic-artillery-shoot-map-visualization.png"
A year ago, when I installed these two mods together, they worked correctly, and in the game, after a certain technology, it was possible to craft a plutonium artillery shell.
The problem is that when installing these two mods, the plutonium artillery shell disappeared from the game, and it cannot be crafted even in sandbox mode. Reinstalling both mods didn't help. I read other discussions, it didn't help either, maybe I misunderstood something, so I apologize.

2 months ago

same here, was wondering if i missed a research or something, but couldnt find the Plutonium artillery shell
having a nuclear plant and plutonium weapons as a byproduct was the best use for a (almost) death world setting.

would be happy if it would be fixed

There was a problem with how the new shell was created (copy and edit the atomic shell prototype), so the compat code was removed because I couldn't keep track of the changes in the prototype and the locations I want to edit. I want to make a more dynamic approach which would "walk" the shell's effect definition and alter the values I want.

New response