Personal Light Operations Patrol Craft

Adds a simple animated aircraft to get from a to b.

Content
2 years ago
Transportation

i ideaz

2 years ago

have you considered doing a Orca, or Harpy/Banshee from CNC? esp if you use the helicoptor movement setup

2 years ago

If I could find someone to help make sense of the helicopter mod I could see this happening as I enjoy making the sprites but struggle with code. I also would like to make a desert strike style mod with missions that involve liberating resources that would be required to upgrade the helicopter allowing progression through difficulty perhaps.

2 years ago

desert strike, ma jams back in the day.

2 years ago

do you just do vehicles or do you want to do buildings as well?

2 years ago

https://mods.factorio.com/user/Gouitsu I created these too, buildings are an option if needed.

2 years ago

you do good work, too bad the tiberium mod is effectively complete from what they said, could use some sweet structures, like silos, maybe the comm center, other stuff, what 3d modeling program you use, i cad but in Fusion 360 and its not ideal for game stuff far as i can tell.

2 years ago

Im using blender and about to upload an update to the Lightcycle

2 years ago

if you do opt to make the orca, you have something like 4-5 options, from the mk1 orca, the fighter, bomber, transport, and carryall, also the kodiak is technically an orca command ship... not even counting the cnc3 stuff

New response