PlanetsLib: Additional Orbit Graphics

by Kryzeth

Adds several new orbit graphics to smooth out the gaps in between the graphics included by default within PlanetsLib.

Internal
8 days ago
2.1
1.05K
Planets

b [Deprecated] Crash on startup after PlanetsLib 2.0 release

6 days ago
(updated 6 days ago)

Failed to load mods: PlanetsLib-orbit-graphics/data.lua:6: attempt to index field 'orbit_sprites' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
PlanetsLib-orbit-graphics/data.lua:6: in main chunk

Mods to be disabled:
• PlanetsLib-orbit-graphics (1.0.2)

Versions:
PlanetsLib 2.0.2
Factorio 2.1.20

P.S.
Can be fixed by manually turning off this mod and reloading saves that are using it.

P.P.S.
Sry, didn't see the last fix. Could not download it because mod is deprecated.

6 days ago

I guess I should un-mark this mod as Deprecated, just so that auto-updates will catch it.

Though I'm surprised you were even able to load up the game, considering that every single one of the other mods that required/recommended it now has it marked as Incompatible. Considering this one is marked as Internal, it shouldn't have been very easy to find without another mod latching onto it.