🌐 Planet Athos


Adds planet Athos, an arid planet focused on crushing stone and carbon.

Content
19 hours ago
2.1
155
Planets Mining Manufacturing

g Cerys sci pack arror

Theres an issue trying to load with the Cerys planet mod; I think that its planet specific lab is unable to natively accept extra science packs.

I imagine either the science req for Particulate science will need to be adjusted out of the Cerys specific researches, or the Cerys lab needs to be reconfigured.

""Failed to load mods: Technology cerys-radiative-heaters: there is no lab that will accept all of the science packs this technology requires.
Science packs: logistic-science-pack, space-science-pack, cerysian-science-pack, particulate-science-pack, cryogenic-science-pack""

20 hours ago

The game loads up fine for me, with Cerys and Athos enabled. Maybe there's another mod causing the interaction?

In any case, this does bring up an edge case that I missed. Mods could add post-Aquilo techs that don't use all the inner planet science packs. I'll change the logic so that particulate science is only added to late game techs that also include the other inner planet sciences.

19 hours ago

Fixed in 1.1.2

New response