Pitch Black

Ever seen the movie "Pitch Black"? If you're having trouble surviving contact Vin_Diesel@PitchBlackSupport.com. Lastly, keep an eye on warning messages and your pollution output. Updated and maintained by me (Choumiko) until Reapa reappears

Content
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Enemies

g Possible to disable the warnings?

3 years ago

Really like this mod, been a favorite for quite some time now. But the warning text + sound gets a bit annoying for me personally, is there a value/line of code that i could change to disable them completely?

Alternativley a mod option to enable/disable them would be ideal in my opinion, would be very appreciated!

A siren, a solar panel + accumulator and some wiring is a good substitute to give you that "oh shit" feeling when the sun sets.

3 years ago

I've added a mod setting to disable the messages in the latest version.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Just tried it and seems perfect. Thank you!

Last and final thing on my own wishlist for this mod before i would consider it practically perfect is Pitch Black nights and vanilla bright days. Guess thats a little more involved than disabling messages but would appreciate if you considered it.

I have tried archiving this with adding other mods but since this mod (as i understand it) changes how times flows quite a bit i havent managed it without messing up the daylength and variable time between each night. I did some testing to understand what the mod does earlier with EvoGUI readings, that might explains what i mean:

1)First Day: Starts at 4:45, brightness 75% (Thats just fine, maybe it should be vanilla bright)
progresses to
2)Nighttime: 22:00, brightness 14% (Add option for literally pitch black in my opinion)
reverses to
3)Second Day 19:30 Brightness 65% (Could this be vanilla days bright? By option or just default, messes with solar panels maybe. Not as important as dark nights)
then repeats step 2 and 3

A lot to ask i know but 80 hours in i miss that sweet daylight and really dark nights. And its supposed to alternate between complete dark and 3 suns right? :) Thanks again for the quick fix on the warning messages!

New response