Picklocks Basic Mod

This mod contains shared data for Picklocks mods.

Internal
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Plate from Pellet recipes as intermediates?

11 months ago

I've been getting odd "Total Raw" breakdowns when handcrafting items for a while, listing Lithium Pellets. After spending some time digging through the files, I dug out a few recipes for producing Lithium Plates from Lithium Pellets directly, which are hidden from player handcrafting (pi-lithium-plate-2, pi-lithium-plate-3). I didn't even know those existed :)

Considering the player can't craft those by hand, wouldn't it make sense to exclude them from intermediates when crafting by hand. For the time being, I'm probably going to do this myself (stick in an allow_as_intermediate = false in the recipe file), but do you think it's a good idea to do that officially? More curious than anything else, since I'm still trying to wrap my head around standard convention.

11 months ago

Hi Malidictus!

Thank you for your post. I will think about your suggestion.

11 months ago

Neat, thank you :)

8 months ago

Hi Malidictus!
Since I have not planned any further changes at the moment, I will not implement your suggestion now. After the release of version 1.2 of Factorio and the associated necessary adjustments to the mods, I will take up the topic again.

8 months ago

Certainly :) Thanks for the heads-up and no worries.

6 months ago

Hi all!
Since the expansion of Factorio is still a year away and I noticed some small things during my last playthrough, I have now uploaded a new version and integrated the allow_as_intermediate = false with the two alternative recipes for lithium plates.

6 months ago

Thank you kindly :) I'll try it at first available opportunity.

New response