Prometheus Grenade Launcher

Grenade launcher with various ammunition types and available as hand weapon, turret, spidertron, tank and armor equipment. Some of all ammunition: Frag, Armor-piercing, Cluster, Acidic, Plasma, Thermobaric, Incendiary, High-Explosive, Plutonium etc.

Content
a month ago
Combat

b Compatibility Problem with Space Exploration

a month ago

First of all, thank you for making this awesome mod! It's a ton of fun, and seems to be very well made, especially by an author who is so relatively unknown in the community. Unfortunately, I have found a problem that makes it unusable in my current save.

In Space Exploration, every technology that would normally require blue science requires Deep Space Science Pack 4 in order to research, which is literally the most advanced science pack in the game. Since the images on the page show that this tech normally only requires blue science, that seems like an unintended effect, and makes the weapons you've added almost impossible to access. Is there a way to fix this?

Again, thank you for this awesome mod. I hope the problem isn't too hard to solve.

Sincerely,

theuberninja262

P.S. Krastorio 2 allows items to be used as fuel by equipment in the player's equipment grid. Perhaps you could look to that mod for some help in getting your equipment grid weapons to use items as ammunition? Just a thought

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Regarding Krastorio, I don’t fully understand how this can be work with ammunition. I remembered that I might have watched, but not found solution.

About SE — I made mod on vanilla resources as base (*but with adding and some custom), and I don't know features of other mods. I'll see what can be done to adapt to SE.

a month ago

All right, thank you for the reply. I know coding is hard, so I don't mind if it takes a while, or if it doesn't happen at all honestly. Thank you for your time!

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

This is so strange… I've made arrays for technology ingredients and test it. It works, but I saw the SE force add blue science pack to ammo tech without it (and other sciences). It is so strange.
12 green and 12 grey is for test.

Thinking about how can I get around this without clearing it in the final fixes and refilling it with “default”...

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Lol, that's terrible. No matter what I do, SE continues to forcefully add science packs to technologies. Moreover, it adds to some, but not to others. And I can’t understand why. I will look further at what could trigger SE in my technologies.

UPD: found some, but this not fully stops adding science packs (I think this based on prerequisites, maybe this okay, but more costs), but now there are fewer of them.

a month ago

I saw that you updated and just checked for myself. This is much better, thank you for looking into this so quickly!

New response