Phidias Personal Equipment

Compound armor equipment. Solar Panel, Fusion Reactor, Battery, Shield, Laser, Roboport up to 8 gen. (2x of previous) (128x for 8) 2nd gen night vision and exoskeleton.

Content
7 months ago
Armor

b Exoskeleton

1 year, 1 month ago

There is some issue with exoskeleton name Unknown key: "equipment-name.exoskeleton-mk2-equipment"

1 year, 30 days ago

i cannot reproduce it

1 year, 30 days ago

May by it is I use Russian language... but other things work correctly.

1 year, 30 days ago

With this update, the TG Generator and personal battery appeared in SE, but exoskeleton and power armor disappeared. Is this how it should be?

1 year, 30 days ago

Now the personal accumulator MK2 in SE appears later than MK3 and is equal in strength to MK4.
And the portable nuclear reactor (MK 1), in general, does not appear in SE as the analogue is called differently in SE, i.e. I cannot make MK2 - MK8, because I do not have MK1 in the recipes.
Let your equipment be available on a separate branch, without reference to analogues in SE, as it was before.

1 year, 30 days ago

o well i don't have files for any other language, but normally it should fall back to english I suppose

1 year, 30 days ago

I can give you a save to check, but I don't know whether you need it.

1 year, 29 days ago

If you replace the last two lines in en/locale.cfg with:
night-vision-mk2-equipment=Night vision Equipment MK2
exoskeleton-mk2-equipment=Exoskeleton MK2
then everything becomes normal with the names.

1 year, 29 days ago

But the personal power armor from your mod disappeared in SE. Everything else from your mod is now available in SE.

1 year, 29 days ago

oh thats why because one locale is right and other 3 wrong

1 year, 29 days ago

Now everything has worked as it should. Thanks!

1 year, 29 days ago

thats nice

New response