Ober3550's BobsAngels Overhaul

This mod nerfs bobs and angels to make the game more balanced throughout. Especially including megabasing

Tweaks
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

i Separate mod for belt speed tuning pls

5 years ago

I'm playing with bo's and py suite for now and i can say the capacity of the belt sometimes does not meet the needs of my base, for example blue belts from vanilla seem awfully slow to me. When i installed Oberhaul i was surprisely stunned how amazingly fast the lines are working - some recipes from py mods requires tons of resources for transportation like sand or soil in its mod
Big thanks

5 years ago

I'll just upload a cut down version of this mod but keep the belt nerfs in my overall mod just to make it easier to keep the modpack the same. I've already seperated out the nerfs and the science changes. Now to do a bit more separation.

5 years ago

Some silly and may be out of place but question - loaders from loader redux mod and deadlock's miniloaders have speed close to belt speed - can there're be a method to change loader speed if speed of elt was changed?
I really like deadlock compact loaders and want to use them - so i must author to solve this incovenient issue?

5 years ago

You should use the miniloader mod with these ones. Miniloaders although they require power (as they're inserters) are much more optimised and inherit the belt speeds from the undergrounds as you change them.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I'm using deadlock compact loaders - https://mods.factorio.com/mod/DeadlockLoaders - they're not requiring power
Deadlock compact loaders have the same speed as the belts even then bob's belt ovehaul with grey belt enabled

5 years ago

Now compatible with deadlocks

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Sorry u said its not compatible with deadlocks compact loaders but they inherting speed from belts which speed is changed i cheked just now =) Cool what i can say

Just 1 question - why u deleted last belt mk6 - green belt from logistics 5 - i'm playing with bob's logistic belt overhaul (*)

5 years ago

Because purple belt is 8x speed which is greater than the normal green speed of 6. Once you get to 16x speed (for the green belt) the game starts getting really buggy

New response