Mods sold separately! This is the mod that does the bobs nerfs to be used with the science changes. But you can also use this by itself.
- Petrochem can't be cheesed: resin is now handcraft only besides the petrochem method
- Rubber from smelting resin is removed rightfully reinstating the 4 petrochem products. Resin --> Plastic --> Lubricant --> Rubber.
- All the modules have been nerfed compared to bobs but are still relatively op compared to vanilla. All the modules have very high energy consumption but using a combination of prod, speed and efficiency is now very very important for mid game.
- There are no longer mk2 or mk3 beacons.
- All machines (except mining drills) have a max of 4 module slots allowing for 120% prod in end game. Speed modules are 80% max.
- Every second tier of module costs twice the previous which makes them more expensive than previous.
- Added ingredients to compact solar to align it with bobs solar and accumulator costs (compact solar is much better).
- Changed steam turbine to require highest tier steam engines so steam -> nuclear.
- Portable fusion reactors require high tech so portable solar is a must but not necessarily worse with mk4 panels.
- Added recipe to convert old solar panels into portable fusion reactors.
- Train wagons are 20, 40, 60 slots because ore stacks to 200 the base train even though only having 20 slots will on average be double a vanilla train.
- Bobs military is much simpler, removed many of the recipes and stuck to ammo -> piercing -> bob-ammo -> uranium rounds. Cordite is easier. No 10 different small intermediates.
- I fixed angels concrete and now all concretes and refined concretes are used in the angels recipes.
- There are no electronics assemblers (this is just because I feel that they don't align with the way you usually play the end game and are a gimmick at best early game.
- Belt Immunity Equipment added