Nylon

by Timeken

This mod adds nylon and some chemical intermediates. This mod is inspired by Brevven's BZ mods. Most if not all art is placeholder

Content
2 months ago
Fluids Manufacturing

g Bad Design

9 months ago

Sorry but making this an addition to the MetalsForYou was a mistake. I cannot upgrade that mod anymore because it requires this. And in the end this mod is a disaster because you only can make cobalt from a byproduct from copper production.

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

9 months ago

Sorry but making this an addition to the MetalsForYou was a mistake. I cannot upgrade that mod anymore because it requires this. And in the end this mod is a disaster because you only can make cobalt from a byproduct from copper production.

It appears to be like that, as Cobalt doesn't appear on the map anyways when starting a new game, so it's required to get from Copper

9 months ago

From my testing you get enough cobalt from byproduct. Its only used in 2 recipes as a catalyst and there is a 40% chance to get it back. That said I guess I could make a cobalt mod too.

9 months ago

If I was only using your mod, then I have no idea it could be fine, but I use many mods, which makes me reliant on your recipe for cobalt. Basically you are balancing upon your mod only. I would be quite content if you didn't replace the recipes and just made them as an alternate recipe for making belts and such.

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

Timeken has released Cobalt mod which gives you raw cobaltine ore to mine and smelt. If You are not caring for achivements you can use editor to spawn some ore in Your starting area and around. Open console with tilde and type /editor, type again to confirm You dont care for achievements and use brush with resources to add some ore's. I did that today with current playthrough.

This thread has been locked.