☢️ Nuclear Artillery_QuickFix

by Fr_Dae

Adds both railroad and stationary artillery which can fire atomic artillery shells

2 years ago
0.18 - 1.1

i Nuclear Remote

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I can't figure out how to fire the turret. I told all my turrets to fire at an in range spot, and all of them but the nuclear artillery fired. Can there be a nuclear artillery remote like the atomic artillery remote?

Edit: Can you use the atomic artillery remote mod?

1 year, 11 months ago
(updated 1 year, 11 months ago)

https://i.imgur.com/SmJgzDT.png
0) after having properly researched everything that needs to be researched
1) place your rails, trains, nuclear artillery, electricity and signals

2) place chests and inserts, to add previously manufactured nuclear shells to the nuclear artillery trains

3) select your remote control, open the map and click (middleclic for me)

4) observe the result

1 year, 11 months ago

I'm using a turret that has electricity and nuclear ammo loaded. (Yes I have everything researched. Not sure why I would need signals.) For step 3, is that pertaining to only the nuclear artillery car?

1 year, 11 months ago

I have just tested with the latest update of the game.
I think you have a mod in conlfit
I think you have a mod in conlfit because whether it's passive or active (telecomande) green lartillery uses nuke arty ammo well

1 year, 11 months ago

I checked all my artillery ammo and your atomic turrets exclusively use atomic artillery shells. It's the only artillery shell marked with the mod "Nuclear Artillery". None of my other artillery turrets use that ammo. No idea how that would be a mod conflict since both the turret and ammo are exclusive to "Nuclear Artillery".

1 year, 11 months ago

Have you tried sandboxing?
in passive mode (auto targeting)
as well as in active mode from the map view?

1 year, 11 months ago

No artillery in range. There are no biters to target.

New response