Nuclear Science Rebalanced

by NOiZE

A rebalance for Atan's Nuclear Science mod that adjusts the nuclear science pack recipe, atom forge recipe, and related technology costs.

Content
12 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
304
Manufacturing

g [done]Updating for 2.1

12 days ago

Hi there!
I'm becoming quite a fan of your mods, right now I'm trying multiple of them. Do you care to bring your rebalance to 2.1?

12 days ago

Hi there, thank you for your kind words.
i see there is now a 2.1 fork of the original mod, so I've updated it using that. Didn't have time to test thoroughly this time, let me know if anything is off.

8 days ago

As far as I can see, everything is fine. My save was in mid-researching tech from that mod and it transferred correctly. As well as automatic change of recipes in machines without my assistance to reset it manually. Thank you again!

New response