Nuclear Robots Reboot

Nuclear powered robots that don't need to recharge.

Content
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

b mod dont work in 1.1

3 years ago

Manufacturer is not responsible because it is not working XD "Error loading mods"

3 years ago

i updated the mod yesterday and it works on my part can you post screenshot of the error

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

https://ibb.co/7gGfH98 this shows when i try it to run.

3 years ago

did you update to: 3.1.0

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Has been updated to 3.1.0
I also encountered this error when using the Mac computer: the given sprite rectangle (left top = 0x24, right) bottom=50x48) is outside the actual sprite size (left top=0x0, right bottom=800x24).: _ - NuclearRobots_ Reboot_ /graphics/entity/construction-robocostruco--ead.
But it's normal when I use windows 10

3 years ago

i cannot test mac sins i dont have macOS anywhere so i can try to fix it if you can test it for me then will check later on what i can do

3 years ago

Glad to help. What can I do for you? My email :longhaishanvip@163.com

3 years ago

The reason is found. This error is caused by image Settings > map resolution = standard

3 years ago

ok cool

3 years ago

I have a similar problem like itkh
https://ibb.co/KhDqT32
Game-Version: 1.1.6.(build 67355, win64)
Mod-Version: 3.1.0

3 years ago

the problem exists on linux too

3 years ago

Could not load on "Settings->Graphics->sprite resolution = Normal"

2 years ago

I might be a little late to the party, but I am encountering the same error that itkh and xiangyang pointed out. I am running on Windows 10. I extracted the PNG file listed in the error code. When I compared it to the file used by the base game, there is a noticeable difference to their respective dimensions.

Vanilla: construction-robot-shadow.png == 848x50px (2 rows of 16 shadows)
NRR: construction-robot-nuclear-shadow.png == 800x24px (1 row of 16 shadows)

Now, I skimmed quickly through the LUA code to see how the frames are extracted. I can see that there is a utility called 'util.multiplystripes' with a value of 2 and the file in question. This is not used the base game.

Instead of having these half-size files, would it not be faster and easier to take the image files from the base game and shift their tint from black to gray?

I have failed to load this mod on multiple occasions, but today, I decided to look deeper into the problem to try to understand why the failure is occurring.

New response