by _Noxy_

Change stack size of most items.

Content
1 year, 2 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Storage

g Space Exploration Official Modpack error

1 year, 7 months ago

With the Space Exploration Official Modpack already installed and I install Noxys StackSizeMultiplier, I get an error. We would love to use this mod as we have a lot of things we carry The following is the error:

The mod Space Exploration (0.6.86) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event space-exploration::on_configuration_changed
space-exploration/scripts/essential.lua:7: A mod has changed the rocket fuel stack size above 10.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error'
space-exploration/scripts/essential.lua:7: in function 'detect_breaking_prototypes'
space-exploration/control.lua:1991: in function 'callback'
space-exploration/scripts/event.lua:15: in function 'sequence'
space-exploration/scripts/event.lua:49: in function 'trigger'
space-exploration/scripts/event.lua:55: in function <space-exploration/scripts/event.lua:55>

1 year, 7 months ago

This is not an issue with the Stack Size Multiplier mod but rather an issue with Space Exploration enforcing stack sizes. You should ask the mod author(s) of SE to be more lenient or not use this mod to bypass the "balance" this modpack is trying to achieve.

This issue was also discussed in: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Noxys_StackSizeMultiplier/discussion/62ac07081e466d36b4617d48 but the person who said they had changes has not yet created a pull request on github.

1 year, 7 months ago

Jamok;
You can delete part of the semod file

Space exploration / scripts / essential.lua: lines 6-11

if game.item_ prototypes["rocket-fuel"]. stack_ size > 10 then

error("A mod has changed the rocket fuel stack size above 10.")

end

if game.item_ prototypes["rocket-fuel"]. stack_ size > math. ceil(1000000000 / game.item_prototypes["rocket-fuel"].fuel_value) then

error("A mod has changed the rocket fuel energy per stack belond accepted values. Please check your mod list.")

end

The above part can be deleted or commented to play normally

1 year, 7 months ago

Thank you both. I will give it a try.

1 year, 7 months ago

I removed those lines and it worked. I got a non fatal error when loading a save game, but that looked like it was just when it combined the items in my inventory. I can now carry much more than I should, Thank you.

1 year, 5 months ago

how do i remove those lines? every time i try to save the file after doing so keeps trying to save it in syt 34 for some reason and can't find the zip for the file

1 year, 5 months ago

I use 7zip to open the zip file, then go to the lua file and double click it to open it up. After I remove the lines, I choose save and the editor. 7zip then asks me if I want to update the zip file and I do. I also make sure I edit it with Factorio no open.

1 year, 5 months ago

thank you for the info :)

1 year, 4 months ago

Same thing happens to me, it doesn't work.
I get stack error, (FUEL)

1 year, 4 months ago

Pablo, ACETTT posted a solution:

You can delete part of the semod file

Space exploration / scripts / essential.lua: lines 6-11

if game.item_ prototypes["rocket-fuel"]. stack_ size > 10 then

error("A mod has changed the rocket fuel stack size above 10.")

end

if game.item_ prototypes["rocket-fuel"]. stack_ size > math. ceil(1000000000 / game.item_prototypes["rocket-fuel"].fuel_value) then

error("A mod has changed the rocket fuel energy per stack belond accepted values. Please check your mod list.")

end

The above part can be deleted or commented to play normally

1 year, 4 months ago

Noxy THANKS A LOT!! I DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PROGRAMMING! (BUT I KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO)

1 year, 3 months ago

Made a pull request to fix the SE issue. PR is by gorre9090.

New response