No Cliff Deconstruction

Cliffs can't be marked for deconstruction when blueprinting or using copy-paste tool. Clears any colliding ghosts when ghost-constructing.

Utilities
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

i [Fixed]Disable Deconstruction Planner as well

3 years ago

Hello! I was hoping if you could add an option in the Mod Settings to also disable the Deconstruction planner from ordering Cliffs to be destroyed?

I love using cliffs to defend my base from biters, I had a beautiful cliff to set up turrets on, and I wanted to clear the forest to set up turrets. When I used your mod, I was using it under the assumption that if I ordered the trees cleared, the cliffs would remain untouched... NOPE! All the cliffs blew up, and I had to run back to my base to fetch some walls.

Please, could you add this option for those of us who only want to destroy cliffs manually? Thank you.

3 years ago

Uh, currently I do have an option so that only the desconstruction planner can destroy cliffs I think? If the name of it were changed the logic might be broken. If you uncheck the box, nothing should be able to deconstruct cliffs. I might be able to make a runtime setting. Have to go to bed at the moment.

2 years ago

Well. There was a bug / weird code that didn't work. Please persist next time :(

New response