Natural Evolution Buildings

Add some very useful buildings to combat the Enemy threat, as changed by N.E. Enemies and other mods that increase Enemy difficulty. Please visit home page for more details.

Content
9 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] 0.17.35 Compatibility

4 years ago

Will update to 0.17.35 over the weekend

4 years ago

NE Buildings loads for me on 0.17.35, but NE Enemies chokes on 0.17.35 if challenge mode is enabled.
Hope that helps. No rush - Good practice for me to try to figure these things out.
Thanks for all your hard work!

4 years ago

Okay, should be good for 0.17.35. Have not thoroughly tested though.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I'm getting a crash as soon as a biter dies on the current version. My cloud was getting close to a nest so I was going to go clear it and got this error. I've tested killing them myself with the SMG, or kiting them through spitter goo on the ground, either way as soon as the entity dies the crash happens, which makes sense given the function being called. None have run into my turrets since updated, but I would assume the same error would get thrown.

The mod Natural Evolution Buildings caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Natural_Evolution_Buildings::on_entity_died (ID 4)
real number expected got nil.
stack traceback:
Natural_Evolution_Buildings/control.lua:515: in function <Natural_Evolution_Buildings/control.lua:428>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'get_inventory'
Natural_Evolution_Buildings/control.lua:515: in function <Natural_Evolution_Buildings/control.lua:428>

edit: looks like another player -> character change, defines.inventory.character_ammo is in the defines now, but the code was still looking for defines.inventory.player_ammo on line 515

Once I edited that I was back to killing biters without a problem.

4 years ago

Thanks alnet, I made that change.

4 years ago

No problem, happy to help get everyone back to killing biters! :D

New response