Natural Evolution Buildings

Add some very useful buildings to combat the Enemy threat, as changed by N.E. Enemies and other mods that increase Enemy difficulty. Please visit home page for more details.

Content
9 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b tamed Leviathan Explosive Spitter despawning

5 years ago

so basically i went through great effort to tame a leviathan explosive spitter and after 4 failed attempts ending in my death i managed to tame one and walked it all the way back to my base (just wondering is there any way to transport them easily around the map without having to have them follow you everywhere?) but anyway i got it back to my base, put it in a walled off area so it wouldnt wander off but as it left frame it disappeared, literally moved away for 5 seconds, moved back and it was gone D: is this a bug or an intentional feature? because i was hoping to keep this as a permanent pet. do i need an alien hive nearby for it to live at or something? a reply asap would be appreciated as i would very much love to keep my new godlike pet :P fyi i loaded an autosave to get it back and now will not leave its side lol.

5 years ago

just an update, it seems to be wall related? it walked into a wall near my base and just... vanished for reasons unknown, ive tested this a bit more and its fine as long as it doesnt go near a wall but how to i contain it then so it doesnt wander off or into my train and get itself killed?

5 years ago

I have no idea why this is happening... Definitely not intentional. Does it happen with any other enemies? (Both NE and Vanilla)

5 years ago

sorry for the late reply, been a bit busy lately. basically it seems to glitch into a wall and vanish for reasons beyond me but as long as i keep it away from walls its completely fine. not sure if it happens to vanilla ones or not but it seems to be size related, maybe the hitbox of the bug gets caught in the wall and the game deletes it because it doesnt know what to do?
also ive been wondering, is there any way to transport the bugs long distances? having to get them all to follow me across the map is a real pain in the rear. if there isnt would you consider adding some form of crate to the game that works similar to a poke ball from pokemon or something but more realistic? like maybe smaller crates for smaller bugs but big expensive ones for leviathans and the like?

New response