Natural Evolution Buildings

Add some very useful buildings to combat the Enemy threat, as changed by N.E. Enemies and other mods that increase Enemy difficulty. Please visit home page for more details.

Content
9 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Game do not read the mod after updated

5 years ago

I had played 8.1.0 version for a couple of weeks,and I updated the mod to 8.1.2 today .But after I updated the mod version and enter my save ,the game removed all the content of the mod from my save .Then I download it again but still didn't work .I check the MOD file ,the mod file was in it but I still can't find it in game .
(PS:Actually after updated the mod version I added about four new mods into game ,but after I met the problem I deleted them ,but it made no difference .I come from China and I have problem downloading the 8.1.0 version back since it stop downloading every time before finished .So I can't make sure if it is the mods conflict or the mod bug .I love your mod so much and I couldn't continue my save without it ,so please help me QAQ )

5 years ago

I successfully download the 8.1.0 version after 8 times of trying and replaced the files ,it did work !My pets back again !I don't know what cause it ,by the way I had installed the Chinese translation mod .Any how ,it seems that 8.1.0 are more stable .

5 years ago

It must be something to do with the Chinese translation then. IF someone gives that to me I can add it to the official mod. Need it for 8.1.2, since a lot of stuff has changed names.

5 years ago

Thanks a lot !I will uninstall the translation mod to test if it is causing problem when Im free next time ,and Im glad to send you my translation mod if you need .So now how do I send it to you ?

5 years ago

You can Email me: vvwmisc@hotmail.com or send me a dropbox link.

5 years ago

Get it ,I will send it by Email tonight .Thanks again !

New response