Natural Evolution Buildings

Add some very useful buildings to combat the Enemy threat, as changed by N.E. Enemies and other mods that increase Enemy difficulty. Please visit home page for more details.

Content
8 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] The TerraformingStation can't be removed normally

6 years ago

The TerraformingStation can't be removed normally. It remain a station can't be clicked and cause the game crash a moment later. Also the research need thousands of pink research pack. Is it correct?

6 years ago

This is really weird, I've tested it and I don't get a crash when mining the station... Can you possibly send me a save?

The cost is correct.... It's a very OP technology.

6 years ago

This is really weird, I've tested it and I don't get a crash when mining the station... Can you possibly send me a save?

The cost is correct.... It's a very OP technology.
My save add a lot of mods,should I send them all?

6 years ago

I put some screenshots in your forums. Please go for check them.= ̄ω ̄=

6 years ago

Ive got the same issue.

6 years ago

adaman80, are you using "EndgameCombat_0.0.25"
NE Buildings is not currently compatible with this mod. He needs to change his mod, not on my side.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I am not using "EndgameCombat_0.0.25" I use all 3 natural evolution mods, Angels mods (even the betas), bobs mods, squeak through, bio industries, all aai vehicles (no structures), nature and wildlife, portal research, portals, and a few miscellaneous mods that dont affect enemies, evolution, tech, or events as far as I am aware.

Edit: this is my error read out if it helps:
Error while running event Natural_Evolution_Buildings::on_sector_scanned (ID 7)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
Natural_Evolution_Buildings/control.lua:574: in function 'Reduce_Evolution'
Natural_Evolution_Buildings/control.lua:635: in function <Natural_Evolution_Buildings/control.lua:628>

Edit2: I just dissabled all mods except the 3 natural evolution mods and the issue persists.

Edit3: I made a new game and forced the terraformer into my inventory. No bugs even with all mods on. I think something might have happened when updating my map from version to version. Is there something you know of in the code somewhere in the map, save, or mod files that I can delete or change to fix this? Or is the code too complex to edit it manually. Keep in mind I did delete the mod, make a save, and then force the tech research and items obtainment and it still didn't work.

6 years ago

adamant80, are you still having issues?
Could you download the latest mod here: https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=51632#p301333 and let me know if that works.

Else, could I please get a save?
Thanks.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Didn't work, Sorry.
Here is the file: http://ge.tt/9HuEe5m2
The terraformer is in the inventory on the right bottom tool-belt slot.
Thanks for all your help!

PS. Just so you know I get a lua error regarding max base expansion being reported as a nil value from the Natural Evolution Expansion mod after every autosave.

6 years ago

Okay, please give 7.2.5 a go!

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

FIXED! Both issues are fixed. Thank you so much!!!

But Now I have a new issue. After destroying a nest I get this:

Error while running event Natural_Evolution_Buildings::on_entity_died (ID 4)
Natural_Evolution_Buildings/control.lua:561: attempt to index field 'NE_Buildings' (a nil value)

6 years ago

Should be fixed now. Sorry, fixed one thing and broke another...

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

No problem, scripting is finicky sometimes. Its all in working order as far as I can tell now. Thanks for your fast support.

Edit:

Every so often I'm getting:

_ Natural_Evolution_Expansion _/control.lua:529:attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'max_Base_Expansion_Distance' (a nil value)

Its not crashing my game so I'm fine with it.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

All fixed now. Thank you so much. I could tell simply by the fact that suddenly a bajillion alien nests appeared and started wrecking havoc on my frame rate right after updating. Also I haven't noticed any lua errors.

New response