MSP - 30 new Science Packs

Play with 30 new science packs and a new technology tree (if omniLib enabled) that adds efficiency tech to the various science packs. This mod is not an extension to lovely_santa's mod by a similar name. It adds 30 science packs but they are all pretty inexpensive. A TON of customization exists for the mod and individual packs can be disabled. Mod integration engine designed to add pack types to entire tech tree (only applies to technology that can be traced back to vanilla tech). Optional inclusion of omniLib enables new tech tree that unlocks various levels of efficiency tiers for each pack that will auto-update machines when research completes.

4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18

g Science Pack 4

3 years ago

Hello Sir,

first off all I want to tell you that I really like your mod.
I don't know why but for some reason I cant explore the recipe for Science 4 because steel, bronce and copper producing needs Science 4 to be unlocked.
Electronics can't be explored before these in my tree.

I use all the Bob and Angels mods and some other mainly quality mods. If you would like to have a complete list of the mods or a screenshot from them and the tree I can send you one.

Hoping to hear from you.

SommerAl01

3 years ago

Hey i got the same problem too i need science 4 to research steel that comes befor electronics but those are after that in a line so i have a paradox. DK how to fix.

3 years ago

in mod startup settings, set result count for pack 4 to 0. this disables this pack.
No active development is being done at this time, but i've built in several methods for resolving mod incompatibility issues.

3 years ago

okay thanks

New response