MSP - 30 new Science Packs

Play with 30 new science packs and a new technology tree (if omniLib enabled) that adds efficiency tech to the various science packs. This mod is not an extension to lovely_santa's mod by a similar name. It adds 30 science packs but they are all pretty inexpensive. A TON of customization exists for the mod and individual packs can be disabled. Mod integration engine designed to add pack types to entire tech tree (only applies to technology that can be traced back to vanilla tech). Optional inclusion of omniLib enables new tech tree that unlocks various levels of efficiency tiers for each pack that will auto-update machines when research completes.

4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18

b Vanilla science recipes still apply to omni tech?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I'm playing with some omni mods as well as omnisland, and it seems that only the vanilla research is affected by MSP; the omni research is still only using base game science packs. Is this intended?

https://gyazo.com/5f8222e1493ebc8494ed186fb48f3a1f

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

It is. The reason is addressed in the FAQ if you'd like to know more. There is, technically a way to do it differently, but isn't a method I'm familiar with or would be up to troubleshooting if (when) it broke. So i basically used s safer method I decided would prevent most game-progression-locks

New response