MSP - 30 new Science Packs

Play with 30 new science packs and a new technology tree (if omniLib enabled) that adds efficiency tech to the various science packs. This mod is not an extension to lovely_santa's mod by a similar name. It adds 30 science packs but they are all pretty inexpensive. A TON of customization exists for the mod and individual packs can be disabled. Mod integration engine designed to add pack types to entire tech tree (only applies to technology that can be traced back to vanilla tech). Optional inclusion of omniLib enables new tech tree that unlocks various levels of efficiency tiers for each pack that will auto-update machines when research completes.

4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18

g Science Pack 26 w bods/angels/omnifluid

4 years ago

Hi,
I have got up to science pack 26 with bobs and angels, but cannot research 26 because it has no technology prerequisites, I click on 26 and there are no researches before it, but it is still red so I can't research. Pls help.

4 years ago

bobs and angels should both be completely compatible, i've NEVER been able to load up omnifluid in any modpack i've tried constructing, so i'd try removing that first to see if that fixes it. if so, i'll add an incompatibility flag for omnifluid.

New response