MSP - 30 new Science Packs

Play with 30 new science packs and a new technology tree (if omniLib enabled) that adds efficiency tech to the various science packs. This mod is not an extension to lovely_santa's mod by a similar name. It adds 30 science packs but they are all pretty inexpensive. A TON of customization exists for the mod and individual packs can be disabled. Mod integration engine designed to add pack types to entire tech tree (only applies to technology that can be traced back to vanilla tech). Optional inclusion of omniLib enables new tech tree that unlocks various levels of efficiency tiers for each pack that will auto-update machines when research completes.

4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18

b Mod Settings Menu Bug

4 years ago

Small, relatively insignificant bug in the mod settings menu. The mod setting "Tech-Tree Scanning Permutations" gives the example that 2-5 scans is enough for most modpacks, yet the number-field next to it only accepts numbers from 1 to 3 inclusive. Since some numbers in the example range cant be used, I think this is a bug, but hopefully it wont be too hard to fix.
Thanks,
~ Ralp

4 years ago

it is. and isn't. a few updates back, i had plans to change a few things. pushed an "enforced update" and waited to see if anyone reported issues where "3" wasn't enough and some techs weren't getting the proper packs. Back in version 1.5 or 1.6 there was a mod that added SO many techs that 4 or 5 permutations WERE actually needed to make sure it got them all every time. Anyways, tyeah,
I'll put this on my todo list to fix the modsetting boundaries for next release.

New response