MSP - 30 new Science Packs

Play with 30 new science packs and a new technology tree (if omniLib enabled) that adds efficiency tech to the various science packs. This mod is not an extension to lovely_santa's mod by a similar name. It adds 30 science packs but they are all pretty inexpensive. A TON of customization exists for the mod and individual packs can be disabled. Mod integration engine designed to add pack types to entire tech tree (only applies to technology that can be traced back to vanilla tech). Optional inclusion of omniLib enables new tech tree that unlocks various levels of efficiency tiers for each pack that will auto-update machines when research completes.

4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18

b I can't find number 9 pack

5 years ago

I can't find number 9 pack- solar pack, so I can't play game more. If it unlocked at solar energy research, I think it was missing.

5 years ago

Accumulators.

5 years ago

a... I heard, after 0.17.22, accumulator file name is changed. I play 0.17.23, so think that is reason

5 years ago

Accumulators.

Yes, this science pack does not exist after 0.17.22. Therefore, no machine can create this science pack and you are essentially stuck with no more science to research.

I may be reverting my game back a few release levels just so I can keep going....

5 years ago

fixed. sorry for the delay. it took awhile to actually get what the issue was as both of my testing environments weren't showing the issue at all. (i use a slightly different-then-released candidate version. and had to revert back to the published version to verify the issue actually existed as described)

Thank you for the fix! Do not worry about the delay, sometimes things like this slip under the radar or can be a pain to find. Just keep up the good work and thanks for the mod! I cannot play this game without these science packs now, you got me hooked! :)

Btw, this mod is challenging with Bob's, AAI, Natural Evolution, and a hos of other mods when playing on Deathworld Marathon with Railworld resource settings... love it!

5 years ago

After I Updated the mod to 0.1.9 I can see the solar science in the research tab. Only the problem now. I have already researched the one where I get the solar pack from. I cant build the solar packs.

5 years ago

there's a startup setting "unlock all packs" turn it on, load the save, place an assembler and set it's recipe to pack 9. save as a new file (don't overwrite your original, as i'm not sure if this will fix)... close out of the save, turn off the "unlock all packs setting, and reload the save after restarting. let me know if this fixes. it should, i hope, force on_configuration_changed to trigger, which should reload what recipes you are allowed to craft. this worked in 0.16, and hopefully still will.

New response