More Science

Changes the science pack recipes, take it to the next level. Just so it isn't always the same boring vanilla recipes...

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g [Answered] With you contributing to Angel's, does that mean you won't be updating this?

4 years ago

Please?

4 years ago

And the space extension module too?

4 years ago

I will update this, I first want to get angels fixed, so then I can also update my bobangels extension of this mod as well in one go.

4 years ago

Santa is best

4 years ago

Thank you for your willingness to help with these great mods!

4 years ago

I got the base mod of morescience up and running, but somehow, loading it together with angel crashes angels petrochem and the library underneath angels. I cannot find where the issue is comming from as of now. I'll work on finding what is causing angels to crash and fix it. Then I can put out the angels extension again.

4 years ago

Oh, btw, fluid icons are being updated to 64x64 as standard.

4 years ago

I am aware, are there any icons in particular that feel off? I quickly went over them all ingame, and they seemed fine as they where?

4 years ago

Well, the reason I'm concerned is that Diesel locomotive requires them to be 64x64. I've asked the current author if that can be fixed, but they haven't responded yet.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I do set icon_size to 32, so that mod should be able to handle it (similary to me handling any size as well)... They could just set the scale on the icons to make it act as a 64px icon

4 years ago

Huh, good to know they can fix it.

Maybe I'll look into doing it myself...

4 years ago

hows progress on updating this?

4 years ago

...it's updated?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

The bob angel extension isn't yet, I was planning on taking a new look at it today with all the fixes I've put out in the latest angel release. It is already functional, but not in combination with angels

4 years ago

I have a release up now for bob angels

New response