More Science

Changes the science pack recipes, take it to the next level. Just so it isn't always the same boring vanilla recipes...

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

i AngelBob, allow productivity on empty bottles maybe?

4 years ago

Since we cant use productivity while making glass would there be any idea allowing productivity modules on making the empty bottles, or maybe reducing the glass usage, im all for using glass and other not so often used materials but glass production is huge compared to many other materials. And you cannot use modules in any phase of the process. I think overall glass usage is on same level as iron gears or plates, which are used in great amounts in many science bottles.

4 years ago

Just checking: you should be able to put productivity modules while creating the fluids. And I might allow modules to the bottle creation.

4 years ago

The fluids are fine, ye, its the bottles which are behind chain which does not allow any prod modules at any phase which is kinda sad. I was kinda suprised to that one cant put prod modules to the glass making machines, i guess thats due to Angels recipes which use the molten metals as part of the recipes. Its kinda silly that "just bottles" require so much materials compared to the actual fluids :D

New response